- Transition to the Faculty for Department Heads and Associate Deans
- 2014-15 Board of Regents Agenda Items
- CEHD Guidelines for Supporting Editorships
- Joint Faculty Appointment Form
- Faculty Consulting, Outside Professional Employment and Conflicts of Interest
- Parental Teaching Load Redistribution for Faculty
- Caring CEHD Support for Flexible Work Arrangements
- Consulting and Outside Employment Form
- Revised Graduate Faculty Membership Policy
- Faculty Grievance Policy
- Graduate Faculty Policy
- CEHD Faculty Recruitment Procedures
- Faculty Search Checklist
- Multi Year Rolling Contracts for Non-Tenure Track Faculty
- Template for NTT Full Professor Reappointment
- Faculty Startup Accounts
- Recruiting and Hiring Temporary Faculty
- Post-Tenure Review Guidelines
- CEHD Last Details Summary for Deceased Faculty (NEW)
- Primary Care Travel Grant (NEW)
The Faculty Affairs office oversees the promotion and tenure process, faculty searches, faculty evaluations and retention concerns, and faculty awards.
Each department may have internal procedures related to faculty affairs. Please contact your department's contact for specific requirements.
Faculty Development Leave for FY '18
The CEHD deadline for submitting Faculty Development Leave is October 10, 2016.
It is a competitive process with only 5 slots (5% of tenured faculty) available to CEHD. Please attend one of the three DOF briefings scheduled for the following dates:
August 24, 2016, 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
August 31, 2016, 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
September 1, 2016, 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Faculty Hiring & Searches
Course & Program Requirements
For forms and information related to curriculum, course, and/or program requirements, please go to the Course & Program Requirements page.