CEHD Forms & Guidelines
- CEHD Guidelines for Annual & Midterm Review
- CEHD Faculty Evaluation Cycle Modification and Transition Steps
- Annual Evaluation Progress Toward Tenure and Promotion for Untenured, Tenure-Track Faculty
- CEHD Procedures and Timelines for A1
TAMU Forms & Guidelines
Faculty annual reviews are the key mechanism for collecting data on the accomplishments and productivity of CEHD faculty. Faculty annual reviews serve several additional and vital purposes, including faculty development, merit salary increases, post-tenure review, and optimal alignment of faculty resources with multiple departmental missions.
Faculty members at the rank of Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, Distinguished Lecturer, Instructor, Librarian (I, II, III, or IV), Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, and Distinguished Professor will undergo an evaluation each year.
Online Evaluation Forms
Tenure-track faculty in their third year will be evaluated in a Mid-term Review within the College and Department. Please review the Guidelines for Annual & Midterm Review for more information on the process and timeline of this evaluation.
Specific information about the tenure process is outlined on the Tenure & Promotion page.
- All faculty (tenure track, clinical, lecturers, senior lecturers, distinguished professors) will complete an A-1 and undergo an annual review.
- Although each department may develop its own A-1 form, each faculty A-1 must contain the information specified in the CEHD Standard Information for Inclusion in Faculty A-1s guideline.
- Evaluation forms will be reviewed via the online A-1 system.
Post-tenure Review Guidelines