- Review, Tenure and Promotion Guidelines: Tenure-Track Faculty
- NEW 2015-2016 Tenure/Non-Tenure Promotion and Reviews Timeline
- 2015-2016 Promotion and Tenure University Guidelines
- Tenure/Non-Tenure 3rd Year Reviews Timeline
- CEHD Alignment of A-1s and Tenure & Promotion
- Reappointment and Promotion Reviews for Clinical Faculty
- Reappointment and Promotion Reviews for Instructional Faculty
- Reappointment and Promotion Reviews for Lecturers
- Dean’s Reflections of T&P Reviews
All faculty must follow the university’s 2015-2016 guidelines for Tenure and Promotion as well as the college’s and the faculty member’s specific department’s within the college. Access forms and university rules regarding Tenure and Promotion on the Dean of Faculties site.
The Tenure & Promotion process is aligned with the A-1 evaluation process in that the departmental committee will review all non-tenured, tenure-track faculty and relay the feedback to the Department Head. The Department Head will consider the feedback from the department review committee in the A-2 report to the faculty. Review the CEHD Alignment of A-1s and Tenure & Promotion for specific information about the tenure review process.
The college will hold annual Tenure and Promotion workshops to share vital information about guidelines and procedures. Information for the Tenure and Promotion Faculty Workshop can be found here. Academic Professional Track Promotion Workshop information can be found here.